Friday, April 8, 2016

Reflection Blog



        This quarter I have made many improvements. In English Language Arts, I feel my writing has definitely improved. I feel that the more I write, the better it is. I've been very proud of my AOWs, blogs, and other essays. I feel that this quarter especially my writing has changed. With all of the argumentative units and essays my writing has become more formal. I also don't just write quickly I can now write with quality at the same time.

        Something I am very proud of this quarter is my "Night vs film" blog. I was proud of it right when I finished it. To be honest I've never really worked that hard on a blog before. I think I was just so intrigued by the topic I felt determined to do a good job. I feel that blog also made me realize that my writing has improved. The essay was more formal than I thought it would come out to be. I am still extremely proud of it. 

          The most challenging part of this quarter was keeping up with everything and really enjoying or getting myself into the topic. With all of the Holocaust stuff and making up old work I was struggling to keep up. However, I feel that I really pulled through towards the end of the holocaust unit. Other than really putting myself into the holocaust unit, I haven't been really interested in the other topics. Along with keeping up I just didn't really care that much about the stuff we were learning. As well as getting more caught up I also got myself more interested in the end of the quarter. I feel that those two things really go hand in hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment