Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Video Reflections


Pen Pal Video Reflection

      My global awarness before entering 7th grade was in the middle. I knew (obviously) that there was other countries and they had different cultures and things like that. However, I didn't know that the people in other countries were actually very similar to us. My global awarness is now very high, I now understand that other places are very close to ours. They dress pretty much the same, they speak english (along with their native language), the hang out with their friends, and just do normal things. I know that some countries are basically the same, or that they can be very different.

     My perspective on other cultures has changed a lot. I didn't know they were so similar to us. The dress the same and act the same. The videos showed me that they are just normal kids like us. One interesting thing I saw was that the Swedish kids walk around school barefoot or in socks! I also saw the Indian kids dress up nice to go to school.
   
      

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice start to your reflection. You are a bit repetitive in your second paragraph, with topics already addressed in your first paragraph. What can you do to change this?

    ReplyDelete