Monday, February 2, 2015

2/2/15


Gallery Walk Reflections


   This week we got to choose our own AOW's. They had to have an important message we thought the world should hear. I chose a CNN article about how scientists are getting closer and closer to finding a cure for cancer. I thought it showed perseverance and determination. The other articles people chose were very interesting. They also had interesting messages too.

    One article that I thought that stood out to me was Sammie S.'s article. It was about how scientists are trying to turn sunlight into liquid fuel. However they are still working on because it has some problems and they just aren't finished with it. Another good article was Mia C.'s article. It was about a murder mystery that is still trying to be solved after 60 years. A boy was beaten to death and put inside a cardboard box. No one has given any information to the police about the boy. I just thought that was crazy. 

1 comment:

  1. I thought Sammie's article was interesting too, how could they do that with the sunlight? I also thought the article I had choose was crazy because it was 60 years!

    ReplyDelete